What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
Web Extensions 1A: An Overview of Derivatives; 1B: A Closer Look at the Stock Markets
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
Web Extensions 2A: The Federal Income Tax System for Individuals.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: FIXED INCOME SECURITIES.
4. Time Value of Money.
Web Extensions 4A: The Tabular Approach; 4B: Derivation of Annuity Formulas; 4C: Continuous Compounding.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
Web Extensions 5A: A Closer Look at Zero Coupon Bonds; 5B: A Closer Look at TIPS: Treasury Inflation Protected Securities; 5C: A Closer Look at Bond Risk: Duration; 5D: The Pure Expectations Theory and Estimation of Forward Rates.
PART III: STOCKS AND OPTIONS.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
Web Extensions 6A: Continuous Probability Distributions; 6B: Estimating Beta with a Financial Calculator.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
Web Extensions 7A: Derivation of Valuation Equations.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
PART IV: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
Web Extensions 9A: The Required Return Assuming Nonconstant Dividends and Stock Repurchases.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
Web Extensions 10A: The Accounting Rate of Return (ARR).
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
Web Extensions 11A: Certainty Equivalents and Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates.
PART V: CORPORATE VALUATION AND GOVERNANCE.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
Web Extensions 12A: Advanced Techniques for Forecasting Financial Statements Accounts.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: CASH DISTRIBUTIONS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
Web Extensions 15A: Degree of Leverage.
PART VII: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
16. Working Capital Management.
Web Extensions 16A: Secured Short-Term Financing.
17. Multinational Financial Management.