What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Identifying and Evaluating Crime Control
2. Crime Control Perspectives
II. LAW ENFORCEMENT APPROACHES
3. Traditional Policing
4. Proactive Policing, Directed Patrol and other Advancements
5. Community Involvement in Policing
6. Prosecutors and Crime Control
III. COURTS, CORRECTIONS, AND LEGISLATIVE APPROACHES
7. Crime Control Though Legislation
8. Crime Control in the Courts and Beyond
10. Probation, Parole, and Intermediate Sanctions
11. Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Job Training
IV. APPROACHES BEYOND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
12. Individual, Family, and Household Crime Control
13. Crime Control in the Community and in Schools
14. Reducing Criminal Opportunities through Environmental Manipulation
15. Putting it all Together, Explaining Crime Trends