What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Criminal Procedure for the Criminal Justice Professional, 11th Edition, John N. Ferdico, Henry F. Fradella, Christopher Totten, ISBN-10: 1111835586, ISBN-13: 9781111835583, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FRAMEWORK FOR THE STUDY OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
1. Individual Rights Under the United States Constitution.
2. Criminal Courts, Pretrial Processes, and the Exclusionary Rule.
3. Basic Underlying Concepts: Privacy, Probable Cause, and Reasonableness.
Part II: SEARCH WARRANTS, ARRESTS, STOPS, AND FRISKS.
4. Criminal Investigatory Search Warrants.
5. Searches for Electronically Stored Information and Electronic Surveillance.
6. Administrative and Special Needs Searches.
7. Arrests, Searches Incident to Arrest, and Protective Sweeps.
8. Stops and Frisks.
Part III: EXCEPTIONS TO THE SEARCH WARRANT REQUIREMENT.
9. Consent Searches.
10. The Plain View Doctrine.
11. Search and Seizure of Vehicles and Containers.
12. Open Fields and Abandoned Property.
Part IV: INTERROGATIONS, IDENTIFICATIONS, TRIALS, AND POST-CONVICTION REMEDIES.
13. Interrogations, Admissions, and Confessions.
14. Pretrial Visual Identification Procedures.
15. Criminal Trials, Appeals, and Other Post-Conviction Remedies.