What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Discovering Computers 2014, 1st Edition, Misty E. Vermaat, ISBN-10: 1285161769, ISBN-13: 9781285161761, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Digital Literacy: Introducing a World of Technology.
2. The Internet: Accessing, Searching, Sharing, and Communicating.
3. Computers and Mobile Devices: Evaluating the Possibilities.
4. Programs and Apps: Using Software at Work, School, and Home.
5. Digital Safety and Security: Identifying Threats, Issues, and Defenses.
6. Inside Computers and Mobile Devices: Exploring the Components.
7. Input and Output: Examining Popular Devices.
8. Digital Storage: Preserving on Media and on the Cloud.
9. Operating Systems: Managing, Coordinating, and Monitoring Resources.
10. Communications and Networks: Sending and Receiving Digital Content.
11. Information and Data Management: Organizing, Verifying, Maintaining, and Accessing.
12. Information Systems and Program Development: Designing and Building Solutions.