What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Discovering Psychology: The Science of Mind, 1st Edition, John Cacioppo, Laura A. Freberg, ISBN-10: 061818550X, ISBN-13: 9780618185504, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. The Science of Mind: The Discipline of Psychology.
2. The Measure of Mind: Methods of Psychology.
3. The Evolving Mind: Nature and Nurture Intertwined.
4. The Biological Mind: The Physical Basis of Behavior.
5. The Perceiving Mind: Sensation and Perception.
6. The Aware Mind: Elements of Consciousness.
7. The Feeling Mind: Motivation and Emotion.
8. The Adaptive Mind: Learning.
9. The Knowing Mind: Memory.
10. The Thinking Mind: Thinking, Language, and Intelligence.
11. The Developing Mind: Lifespan Development.
12. The Individual Mind: Personality and the Self.
13. The Connected Mind: Social Psychology.
14. The Troubled Mind: Psychological Disorders.
15. Healing the Troubled Mind: Therapy.
16. The Healthy Mind: Stress and Coping, Health Psychology, and Positive Psychology.