What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART ONE: DRUGS AND SOCIETY: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE PERSPECTIVE
1. Understanding Drug-taking Behavior
2. Understanding the Drug Problem in America
3. The History of Drug Use and Drug-Control Policy
4. Theoretical Perspectives on Drug Use and Abuse
5. Drugs and Crime
6. Drugs and the Criminal Justice System
PART TWO: LEGALLY RESTRICTED DRUGS IN OUR SOCIETY
7. Narcotics: Opium, Heroin, and Synthetic Opiates
8. The Major Stimulants: Cocaine and Amphetamines
9. LSD and Other Hallucinogens
11. Depressants and Inhalants
12. Performance-Enhancing Drugs and Drug Testing in Sports
PART THREE: LEGAL DRUGS IN OUR SOCIETY
13. Alcohol: Social Beverage/Social Drug
14. Chronic Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
15. Nicotine and Tobacco Use
PART FOUR: DRUG ABUSE AND DRUG POLICY
16. Prevention and Treatment: Drug Policy and Intervention