What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part 1: Foundations of Healthy Aging
1. Health and Wellness in an Aging Society
2. Gerontological Nursing: Past, Present, and Future
3. Theories of Aging
4. Culture and Aging
5. Cognition and Learning NEW!
Part 2: Foundations of Caring
6. Communicating with Older Adults
7. Health Assessment
8. Laboratory Values and Diagnostics
10. The Use of Herbs and Supplements
Part 3: Wellness and Function
11. Vision NEW!
12. Hearing NEW!
13. Skin Care NEW!
14. Nutrition NEW!
15. Hydration and Oral Care NEW!
16. Elimination NEW!
17. Sleep NEW!
18. Physical Activity and Exercise
19. Falls and Fall Risk-Reduction NEW!
20. Safety and Security
Part 4: Wellness and Chronic Illness
21. Living Well with Chronic Illness
22. Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Health and Illness NEW!
23. Neurodegenerative Disorders NEW!
24. Endocrine and Immune Disorders NEW!
25. Respiratory Health and Illness NEW!
26. Common Musculoskeletal Concerns NEW!
27. Pain and Comfort
28. Mental Health
29. Care of Individuals with Neurocognitive Disorders
Part 5: Healthy Aging for Elders and Their Families
30. Economics of Health Care in Later Life
31. Common Legal and Ethical Issues
32. Long-Term Care
33. Intimacy and Sexuality
34. Relationships, Roles, and Transitions
35. Loss, Death and Palliative Care
36. Self-Actualization, Spirituality and Transcendence