What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Economics: Foundations and Models
2. Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
3. Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
4. Economic Efficiency, Government Price Setting, and Taxes
II. Markets in Action
5. Externalities, Environmental Policy, and Public Goods
6. Elasticity: The Responsiveness of Demand and Supply
III. Firms in the Domestic and International Economies
7. The Economics of Health Care
8. Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
IV. Microeconomic Foundations: Consumers and Firms
9. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade
10. Consumer Choice and Behavioral Economics
V. Market Structure and Firm Strategy
11. Technology, Production, and Costs
12. Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets
13. Monopolistic Competition: The Competitive Model in a More Realistic Setting
14. Oligopoly: Firms in Less Competitive Markets
15. Monopoly and Antitrust Policy
VI. Markets for Factors of Production
16. Pricing Strategy
VII. Information, Taxes, and the Distribution of Income
17. The Markets for Labor and Other Factors of Production
18. Public Choice, Taxes, and the Distribution of Income
VIII. Macroeconomic Foundations and Long-Run Growth
19. GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
20. Unemployment and Inflation
21. Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
22. Long-Run Economic Growth: Sources and Policies
IX. Short-Run Fluctuations
23. Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
24. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
X. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
25. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
26. Monetary Policy
27. Fiscal Policy
28. Inflation, Unemployment, and Federal Reserve Policy
XI. The International Economy
29. Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
30. The International Financial System