What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART 1. MICROECONOMIC ANALYSIS
1. Managers and Economics
2. Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium Prices
3. Demand Elasticities
4. Techniques for Understanding Consumer Demand and Behavior
5. Production and Cost Analysis in the Short Run
6. Production and Cost Analysis in the Long Run
7. Market Structure: Perfect Competition
8. Market Structure: Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition
9. Market Structure: Oligopoly
10. Pricing Strategies for the Firm
PART 2. MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS
11. Measuring Macroeconomic Activity
12. Spending by Individuals, Firms, and Governments on Real Goods and Services 13. The Role of Money in the Macro Economy
14. The Aggregate Model of the Macro Economy
15. International and Balance of Payments Issues in the Macro Economy
PART 3. INTEGRATION OF THE FRAMEWORKS
16. Combining Micro and Macro Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
SOLUTIONS TO EVEN-NUMBERED PROBLEMS