What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PARTI. UNDERSTANDING NURSING MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONS
1. Introducing Nursing Management
2. Designing Organizations
3. Delivering Nursing Care
4. Leading, Managing, Following
5. Initiating and Managing Change
6. Managing and Improving Quality
7. Understanding Power and Politics
PART II. LEARNING KEY SKILLS IN NURSING MANAGEMENT
8. Thinking Critically, Making Decisions, Solving Problems
9. Communicating Effectively
10. Delegating Successfully
11. Building and Managing Teams.
12. Handling Conflict
13. Managing Time
PART III. MANAGING RESOURCES
14. Budgeting and Managing Fiscal Resources
15. Recruiting and Selecting Staff
16. Staffing and Scheduling .
17 . Motivating and Developing Staff
18. Evaluating Staff Performance
19. Coaching, Disciplining, and Terminating Staff
20. Managing Absenteeism, Reducing Turnover, Retaining Staff
21. Dealing with Staff Problems
22. Preparing for Emergencies
23. Preventing Workplace Violence
24. Handling Collective Bargaining Issues
PART IV. TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF
25. Managing Stress
26. Advancing Your Career