What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 11th Edition, by Robert M. Kacmarek, James K. Stoller, Al Heuer, ISBN: 9780323358521, ISBN: 9780323393867, ISBN: 9780323497473, ISBN: 9780323393898, ISBN: 9780323341363
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
I: Foundations of Respiratory Care
1. History of Respiratory Care
2. Delivering Evidence-Based Respiratory Care
3. Quality, Patient Safety, and Communication, and Recordkeeping
4. Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
5. Ethical and Legal Implications of Practice
6. Physical Principles of Respiratory Care
7. E-Medicine in Respiratory Care
8. NEW! Fundamentals of Respiratory Care Research
II: Applied Anatomy and Physiology
9. The Respiratory System
10. The Cardiovascular System
12. Gas Exchange and Transport
13. Solutions, Body Fluids, and Electrolytes
14. Acid-Base Balance
15. Regulation of Breathing
III: Assessment of Respiratory Disorders
16. Bedside Assessment of the Patient
17. Interpreting Clinical and Laboratory Data
18. Interpreting the Electrocardiogram
19. Analysis and Monitoring of Gas Exchange
20. Pulmonary Function Testing
21. Review of Thoracic Imaging
22. NEW! Flexible Bronchoscopy and the Respiratory Therapist
23. Nutrition Assessment
IV: Review of Cardiopulmonary Disease
24. Pulmonary Infections
25. Obstructive Lung Disease: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, and Related Diseases
26. Interstitial Lung Disease
27. Pleural Diseases
28. Pulmonary Vascular Disease
29. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)