What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 4th Edition, David J. Walsh, ISBN-10: 1111972192, ISBN-13: 9781111972196, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT LAW.
1. Overview of Employment Law.
2. The Employment Relationship.
3. Overview of Employment Discrimination.
Part II: THE HIRING PROCESS.
4. Recruitment, Applications, and Interviews.
5. Background Checks, References, and Verifying Employment Eligibility.
6. Employment Testing.
7. Hiring and Promotion Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
8. Affirmative Action.
10. Reasonably Accommodating Disability and Religion.
11. Work-Life Conflicts and Other Diversity Issues.
Part IV: PAY, BENEFITS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
12. Wages, Hours, and Pay Equity.
14. Unions and Collective Bargaining.
15. Occupational Safety and Health.
Part V: MANAGING PERFORMANCE.
16. Performance Appraisals, Training, and Development.
17. Privacy on the Job: Information, Monitoring and Investigations.
Part VI: TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT.
18. Terminating Individual Employees.
19. Downsizing and Post Termination Issues.