What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
2. Energy Mechanics.
3. Conservation of Energy.
4. Heat and Work.
5. Home Energy Conservation and Heat-Transfer Control.
6. Solar Energy: Characteristics and Heating.
7. Energy from Fossil Fuels.
8. Air Pollution and Energy Use.
9. Global Warming and Thermal Pollution.
10. Electricity: Circuits and Superconductors.
11. Electromagnetism and the Generation of Electricity.
12. Electricity from Solar, Wind, and Hydro.
13. The Building Blocks of Matter:
14. Nuclear Power: Fission.
15. Effects and Uses of Radiation.
16. Future Energy Alternatives: Fusion.
17. Biomass: From Plants to Garbage.
18. Tapping the Earth’s Heat: Geothermal Energy.
19. A National and Personal Commitment.
Appendix A: Units of Measurement and Powers of Ten Notation.
Appendix B: Conversions and Equivalencies.
Appendix C: Home Heating Analysis.
Appendix D: Insolation and Temperature Data for Selected U.S. Cities.
Appendix E: World Energy Consumption, 2009.
Appendix F: U.S. Consumption of Energy by Source, 1949â€“2009.
Appendix G: U.S. Energy Intensity, 1970â€“2009.