What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH CONCEPTS
1. Mental Health and Mental Illness
2. Concepts of Personality Development
3. Biological Implications
4. Ethical and Legal Issues
5. Cultural and Spiritual Concepts Relevant to Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
II. PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH NURSING INTERVENTIONS
6. Relationship Development and Therapeutic Communication
7. The Nursing Process in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
8. Milieu—The Therapeutic Environment
9. Intervention in Groups
10. Intervening in Crises
11. The Recovery Model
12. Complementary and Psychosocial Therapies
III. CARE OF CLIENTS WITH PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
13. Neurocognitive Disorders
14. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
15. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
16. Depressive Disorders
17. Bipolar and Related Disorders
18. Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive, and Related Disorders
19. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
20. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
21. Issues Related to Human Sexuality and Gender Dysphoria
22. Eating Disorders
23. Personality Disorders
IV. PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH NURSING OF SPECIAL POPULATIONS
24. Children and Adolescents
25. Victims of Abuse or Neglect
26. The Aging Individual
27. Community Mental Health Nursing
28. The Bereaved Individual
29. Military Families