What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
I. MARKETS AND INSTITUTIONS.
1. An Overview of Finance.
2. Financial Markets.
4. The Structure of Interest Rates.
5. The Federal Reserve and the Money Supply.
6. The Time Value of Money.
7. Risk and Return.
8. Asset Valuation: Bonds.
9. Asset Valuation: Stock and Market Efficiency.
III. FOUNDATIONS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
10. Capital Budgeting: Introduction and Techniques.
11. Estimating Cash Flows ad Refinements to Capital Budgeting.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. The Theory of Capital Structure.
14. Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis.
15. Financial Planning, Forecasting, and Cash Budgets.
16. The Management of Working Capital.
IV. BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.
17. International Finance.
18. Applying Financial Concepts: A Case Study.