What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the World of Forensic Accounting
2. The Legal Environment of Forensic Accounting
3. Screening and Staging Engagements
4. Gathering Evidence â€” Interviews and Observations
5. Financial Statements Analysis â€” Reading Between the Lines
6. Fraud and White-Collar Crime
7. Conducting a Fraud Investigation
8. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 1)
9. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 2)
10. Professional Responsibilities
11. Fundamentals of Business Valuation
12. Special Topics