What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Forensic and Legal Psychology, 2nd Edition, Mark Costanzo, Daniel Krauss, ISBN-10: 1-4641-3890-7, ISBN-13: 978-1-4641-3890-4, ISBN-10: 1464138907, ISBN-13: 9781464138904
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Psychology and Law: A Cautious Alliance
2. Interrogations and Confessions
3. Lie Detection
4. The Psychology of Forensic Identification: DNA, Fingerprints, and Physical Trace Evidence
5 .Criminal Profiling and Psychological Autopsies
6. Jury Selection
7. Eyewitness Identification and Testimony
8. Competency to Stand Trial
9. The Insanity Defense
10. Battered Woman Syndrome, Rape Trauma Syndrome, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
11. Interviewing Children and Memories of Sexual Abuse
12. Child Custody Disputes
13. Juries and Judges as Decision-Makers
14. Predicting Violent Behavior: The Psychology of Risk Assessment
15. Workplace Law: Harassment, Discrimination, and Fairness
16. Corrections: Sentencing, Imprisonment, and Alternatives
17. The Death Penalty