What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART IÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â INTRODUCTION TO NURSING RESEARCH
1. Development of Nursing Research
2. Ethical Issues in Nursing Research
3. An Overview of Quantitative Research
4. An Overview of Qualitative Research
PART IIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â PRELIMINARY STEPS IN THE RESEARCH PROCESS
5. Identifying Nursing Research Problems
6. Review of the Literature
7. Theory and Nursing Research
PART IIIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â RESEARCH DESIGNS
9. Quantitative Research Designs
10. Qualitative Research Designs
PART IVÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â OBTAINING STUDY PARTICIPANTS AND COLLECTION OF DATA
11. Populations and Samples
12. Measurement and Collection of Data
13. Data Collection Methods
PART VÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â DATA ANALYSIS
14. Descriptive Statistics
15. Inferential Statistics.
16. Presentation and Discussion of Study Findings
PART VIÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â RESEARCH FINDINGS AND NURSING PRACTICE
17. Communication and Utilization of Nursing Research
18. Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
19. Nursing Research and Health Care Economics
20. Critique of Research Reports
Appendix A. Answers to Self-tests.
Appendix B. Critique Questions for Specific Research Article
Appendix C. Sample Consent Form