What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Getting Stated
2. The U.S. and Global Economies
3. The Economic Problem
4. Demand and Supply
5. Elasticities of Demand and Supply
6. Efficiency and Fairness of Markets
7. Government Actions in Markets
9. Global Markets in Action
10. Public Goods and Public Choices
11. Externalities and The Environment
12. Consumer Choice and Demand
13. Production and Cost
14. Perfect Competition
16. Monopolistic Competition
18. Markets for Factors of Production
19. Inequality and Poverty
20. GDP:Â A Measure of Total Production and Income
21. Jobs and Unemployment
22. The CPI and the Cost of Living
23. Potential GDP and the Natural Unemployment Rate
24. Economic Growth
25. Finance, Saving, and Investment
26. The Monetary System
27. Money, Interest, and Inflation
28. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
29. Aggregate Expenditure
30. The Short-Run Policy Tradeoff
31. Fiscal Policy
32. Monetary Policy
33. International Finance