What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Foundations of Education, 11th Edition, Allan C. Ornstein, Daniel U. Levine, Gerry Gutek, ISBN-10: 0495808954, ISBN-13: 9780495808954, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE TEACHING PROFESSION.
1. Motivation, Preparation, and Conditions for the Entering Teacher.
2. The Teaching Profession.
Part II: HISTORICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS.
3. World Roots of American Education.
4. Pioneers of Modern Teaching.
5. Historical Development of American Education.
6. Philosophical Roots of Education.
Part III: POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
7. Governing and Administering Public Education.
8. Financing Public Education.
9. Legal Aspects of Education.
Part IV: SOCIAL FOUNDATIONS.
10. Culture, Socialization, and Education.
11. Social Class, Race, and School Achievement.
12. Providing Equal Educational Opportunity.
Part V: CURRICULAR FOUNDATIONS.
13. The Changing Purposes of American Education.
14. Curriculum and Instruction.
Part VI: EFFECTIVE EDUCATION: INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN PERSPECTIVES.
15. International Education.
16. School Effectiveness and Reform in the United States.