Test Bank for Foundations of Finance, 9/E, Arthur J. Keown, John D. Martin, J. William Petty, ISBN-10: 0134083288, ISBN-13: 9780134083285, ISBN-10: 0134408381, ISBN-13: 9780134408385, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Foundations of Finance, 9/E, Arthur J. Keown, John D. Martin, J. William Petty, ISBN-10: 0134083288, ISBN-13: 9780134083285, ISBN-10: 0134408381, ISBN-13: 9780134408385
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
5. The Time Value of Money
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
17. Cash, ReceivTables, and Inventory Management