What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Fraud Examination, 4th Edition, W. Steve Albrecht, Chad O. Albrecht, Conan C. Albrecht, Mark F. Zimbelman, ISBN-10: 0538470844, ISBN-13: 9780538470841, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO FRAUD.
1. The Nature of Fraud.
2. Who Commits Fraud and Why.
3. Fighting Fraud: An Overview.
Part II: FRAUD PREVENTION.
4. Preventing Fraud.
Part III: FRAUD DETECTION.
5. Recognizing the Symptoms of Fraud.
6. Data-Driven Fraud Detection
Part IV: FRAUD INVESTIGATION.
7. Investigating Theft Acts.
8. Investigating Concealment.
9. Conversion Investigation Methods.
10. Inquiry Methods and Fraud Reports.
Part V: MANAGEMENT FRAUD.
11. Financial Statement Fraud.
12. Revenue- and Inventory-Related Financial Statement Frauds.
13. Liability, Asset, and Inadequate Disclosure Frauds.
Part VI: OTHER TYPES OF FRAUD.
14. Fraud Against Organizations.
15. Consumer Fraud.
16. Bankruptcy, Divorce, and Tax Fraud.
17. e-Commerce Fraud.
Part VII: RESOLUTION OF FRAUD.
18. Legal Follow-Up.