What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents:
Part I: MARKETS.
1. Economics and the World Around You.
2. Markets and the Market Process.
3. The Free Market versus Government Interference.
Part II: Consumers, Firms, and Social Issues.
4. The Firm and the Consumer.
5. Costs and Profit Maximization.
7. Business, Society, and the Government.
8. Government Intervention versus Free Markets.
Part III: The National and Global Economies.
9. An Overview of the National and International Economies.
10. Macroeconomic Measures.
11. Unemployment, Inflation, and Business Cycles.
12. Macroeconomic Equilibrium: Aggregate Demand and Supply.
13. Fiscal Policy.
14. Money and Banking.
Part IV: Macroeconomic Policy.
15. Monetary Policy.
16. Macroeconomic Policy, Business Cycles, and Growth.
17. Issues in International Trade and Finance.