What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management, 11th Edition, Eugene F. Brigham, Dr. Joel F. Houston, ISBN-10: 0324319800, ISBN-13: 9780324319804, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
PART 2: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
2. Time Value of Money.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Financial Markets and Institutions.
PART 3: FINANCIAL ASSETS.
6. Interest Rates.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Stocks and Their Valuation.
PART 4: INVESTING IN LONG-TERM ASSETS: CAPITAL BUDGETING.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
13. Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
PART 5: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
14. Capital Structure and Leverage.
15. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases.
PART 6: WORKING CAPITAL AND FINANCIAL PLANNING.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
PART 7: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
18. Derivatives and Risk Management.
19. Multinational Financial Management.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Leasing, Warrants, and Convertibles.
21. Mergers and Acquisitions.