What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Unit One Foundations of Nursing Practice,Â 1
1. Principles of Gerontology,Â 2
2. Gerontological Nursing Issues,Â 27
3. Principles of Geriatrics,Â 54
Unit Two Challenges of Aging and the Cornerstones of Excellence in Nursing Care,Â 83
4. Cultural Diversity,Â 84
5. Nutrition and Aging,Â 110
6. Pharmacology and Older Adults,Â 155
7. Psychological and Cognitive Function,Â 188
8. Sleep and the Older Adult,Â 224
9. Pain Management,Â 249
10. Violence and Elder Mistreatment,Â 271
11. Care of the Dying,Â 293
Unit Three Physiological Basis of Practice,Â 327
12. The Integument,Â 328
13. The Mouth and Oral Cavity,Â 365
14. Sensation: Hearing, Vision, Taste, Touch, and Smell,Â 383
15. The Cardiovascular System,Â 421
16. The Respiratory System,Â 459
17. The Genitourinary and Renal Systems,Â 517
18. The Musculoskeletal System,Â 551
19. The Endocrine System,Â 600
20. The Gastrointestinal System,Â 642
21. The Hematologic System,Â 684
22. The Neurologic System,Â 711
23. The Immune System,Â 754
24. Multisystem Problems: Caring for Frail Elders With Comorbidities,Â 787