What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Intentional Interviewing and Counseling: Facilitating Client Development in a Multicultural Society, 8th Edition, Allen E. Ivey, Mary Bradford Ivey, Carlos P. Zalaquett, ISBN-10: 1285065352, ISBN-13: 9781285065359, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
As We Begin: Interviewing and Counseling as Science and Art.
Section I: The Foundations of Counseling and Psychotherapy.
1. Toward Intentional Interviewing, Counseling, and Psychotherapy.
2. Ethics, Multicultural Competence, and the Positive Psychology and Wellness Approach.
3. Attending Behavior and Empathy.
4. Observation Skills
Section II: The Basic Listening Sequence: How to Organize a Session.
5. Questions: Opening Communication.
6. Encouraging, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing: Key Skills of Active Listening.
7. Reflecting Feelings: A Foundation of Client Experience.
8. How to Conduct a Five-Stage Counseling Session Using Only Listening Skills.
Section III: Focusing and Empathic Confrontation: Neuroscience, Memory, and the Influencing Skills.
9. Focusing the Counseling Session: Exploring the Story From Multiple Perspectives
10. Empathic Confrontation and the Creative New: Identifying and Challenging Client Conflict
Section IV: Interpersonal Influencing Skills for Creative Change
11. Reflection of Meaning and Interpretation/Reframe: Helping Clients Restory Their Lives.
12. Self-Disclosure and Feedback: Immediacy and Genuineness in Counseling and Therapy
13. Concrete Action Strategies for Client Change: Logical Consequences, Instruction/Psychedocation, Stress Management, and Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
Section V: Skill Integration, Theory Into Practice, and Determining Personal Style
14. Skill Integration, Decision Counseling, Treatment Planning, and Relapse Prevention
15. How to use Microskills and the Five Stages With Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy
16. Determining Personal Style and Future Theoretical/Practical Integration.
Appendix A: The Ivey Taxonomy: Definitions and Predicted Results.
Appendix B: The Family Genogram
Appendix C: Counseling, Neuroscience, and Microskills.