What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Intermediate Accounting, 11th Edition, Loren A. Nikolai, John D. Bazley, Jefferson P. Jones, ISBN-10: 032465913X, ISBN-13: 9780324659139, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FINANCIAL REPORTING: CONCEPTS, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, AND RELATED DISCLOSURES.
1. The Environment of Financial Reporting.
2. Financial Reporting: Its Conceptual Framework.
3. Review of a Company’s Accounting System.
4. The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Changes in Stockholders’ Equity.
5. The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
6. Additional Aspects of Financial Reporting and Financial Analysis.
Time Value of Money Module.
Part II: FINANCIAL REPORTING: ASSET VALUATION AND INCOME MEASUREMENT.
7. Cash and Receivables.
8. Inventories: Cost Measurement and Flow Assumptions.
9. Inventories: Special Valuation Issues.
10. Property, Plant, and Equipment: Acquisition and Disposal.
11. Depreciation and Depletion.
Part III: FINANCIAL REPORTING: VALUATION OF LIABILITIES AND INVESTMENTS.
13. Current Liabilities and Contingencies.
14. Long-Term Liabilities and Receivables.
Part IV: FINANCIAL REPORTING: STOCKHOLDERS EQUITY.
16. Contributed Capital.
17. Earnings Per Share and Retained Earnings.
Part V: FINANCIAL REPORTING: SPECIAL TOPICS.
18. Income Recognition and Measurement of Net Assets.
19. Accounting for Income Taxes.
20. Accounting for Postemployment Benefits.
21. Accounting for Leases.
22. The Statement of Cash Flows.
23. Accounting Changes and Errors.