What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
The Role of Accounting as an Information System
1. Environment and Theoretical Structure of Financial Accounting
2. Review of the Accounting Process
3. The Balance Sheet and Financial Disclosures
4. The Income Statement, Comprehensive Income, and the Statement of Cash Flows
5. Revenue Recognition
6. Time Value of Money Concepts
7. Cash and ReceivTables
8. Inventories: Measurement
9. Inventories: Additional Issues
10. Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets: Acquisition
11. Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets: Utilization and Disposition
Liabilities and Shareholders’ Equity
13. Current Liabilities and Contingencies
14. Bonds and Long-Term Notes
16. Accounting for Income Taxes
17. Pensions and Other Postretirement Benefits
18. Shareholders’ Equity
Additional Financial Reporting Issues
19. Share-Based Compensation and Earnings Per Share
20. Accounting Changes and Error Corrections
21. The Statement of Cash Flows Revisited
Appendix A: Derivatives
Appendix B: U.S. GAAP Comprehensive Case
Appendix C: IFRS Comprehensive Case