What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Intermediate Financial Management, 11th Edition,Â Eugene F. Brigham, Phillip R. Daves, ISBN-10: 1111530262, ISBN-13: 9781111530266, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Risk and Return: Part I.
3. Risk and Return: Part II.
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Basic Stock Valuation.
6. Financial Options.
7. Accounting for Financial Management.
8. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: CORPORATE VALUATION.
9. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
10. Determining the Cost of Capital.
11. Corporate Value and Value-Based Management.
PART III: PROJECT VALUATION.
12. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria.
13. Capital Budgeting: Estimating Cash Flows and Analyzing Risk.
14. Real Options.
PART IV: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Capital Structure Decisions: Part I.
16. Capital Structure Decisions: Part II.
17. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
PART V: TACTICAL FINANCING DECISIONS.
18. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring.
19. Lease Financing.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles.
PART VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
21. Working Capital Management.
22. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
23. Other Topics in Working Capital Management.
PART VII: SPECIAL TOPICS.
24. Derivatives and Risk Management.
25. Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
26. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Holding Companies.
27. Multinational Financial Management.
28. Time Value of Money.
29. Basic Financial Tools: A Review.
30. Pension Plan Management.
31. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.