What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for International Financial Management, Abridged Edition, 9th Edition, Jeff Madura, ISBN-10: 0324593473, ISBN-13: 9780324593471, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
Appendix 3: Investing in International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Appendix 5A: Currency Option Pricing.
Appendix 5B: Currency Option Combinations.
Part 2: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
Appendix 6: Government Intervention during the Asian Crisis.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part 3: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
Appendix 11: Nontraditional Hedging Techniques.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part 4: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
Appendix 14: Incorporating International Tax Laws in Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. Multinational Restructuring.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Cost of Capital and Capital Structure.
18. Long-Term Financing.
Part 5: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade.
20. Short-Term Financing.
21. International Cash Management.
Appendix 21: Investing in a Portfolio of Currencies.