What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management, 9th EditionÂ Don M. Chance, Robert Brooks, ISBN-10: 1133190197, ISBN-13: 9781133190196, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I Options.
2. Structure of Options Markets.
3. Principles of Option Pricing.
4. Option Pricing Models: The Binomial Model.
5. Option Pricing Models: The Black-Scholes-Merton Model.
6. Basic Option Strategies.
7. Advanced Option Strategies.
PART II Forwards, Futures, and Swaps.
8. The Structure of Forward and Futures Markets.
9. Principles of Pricing Forwards, Futures, and Options on Futures.
10. Futures Arbitrage Strategies.
11. Forward and Futures Hedging, Spread, and Target Strategies.
PART III Advanced Topics.
13. Interest Rate Forwards and Options.
14. Advanced Derivatives and Strategies.
15. Financial Risk Management Techniques and Applications.
16. Managing Risk in an Organization.
Appendix A: List of Formulas.
Appendix B: References.
Appendix C: Solutions to Concept Checks.