What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Introduction to General, Organic and Biochemistry, 10th Edition, Frederick A. Bettelheim, William H. Brown, Mary K. Campbell, Shawn O. Farrell, Omar Torres, ISBN-10: 1133105084, ISBN-13: 9781133105084, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Matter, Energy, and Measurement.
3. Chemical Bonds.
4. Chemical Reactions.
5. Gases, Liquids, and Solids.
6. Solutions and Colloids.
7. Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium.
8. Acids and Bases.
9. Nuclear Chemistry.
10. Organic Chemistry.
12. Alkenes and Alkynes.
13. Benzene and Its Derivatives.
14. Alcohols, Ethers, and Thiols.
15. Chirality: The Handedness of Molecules.
17. Aldehydes and Ketones.
18. Carboxylic Acids.
19. Carboxylic Anhydrides, Esters, and Amides.
24. Chemical Communications: Neurotransmitters and Hormones.
25. Nucleotides, Nucleic Acids, and Heredity.
26. Gene Expression and Protein Synthesis.
27. Bioenergetics: How the Body Converts Food to Energy.
28. Specific Catabolic Pathways: Carbohydrate, Lipid, and Protein Metabolism.
29. Biosynthetic Pathways.
32. Body Fluids.