Test Bank for Introduction to Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Patient Care, 6th Edition, Arlene M. Adler, Richard R. Carlton, ISBN-10: 0323315798, ISBN-13: 9780323315791, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Introduction to Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Patient Care, 6th Edition, Arlene M. Adler, Richard R. Carlton, ISBN-10: 0323315798, ISBN-13: 9780323315791
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART I: THE PROFESSION OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY
1. Introduction to Imaging and Radiologic Sciences
2. Professional Organizations
3. Educational Survival Skills
4. Critical-Thinking and Problem-Solving Strategies
PART II: INTRODUCTION TO THE CLINICAL ENVIRONMENT
5. Introduction to Clinical Education
6. Radiology Administration
7. Radiographic Imaging
8. Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Equipment
9. Basic Radiation Protection and Radiobiology
10. Human Diversity
PART III: PATIENT CARE
11. Patient Interactions
12. History Taking
13. Safe Patient Movement and Handling Techniques
14. Immobilization Techniques
15. Vital Signs, Oxygen, Chest Tubes, and Lines
16. Basic Cardiac Monitoring: The Electrocardiogram
17. Infection Control
18. Aseptic Techniques
19. Nonaseptic Techniques
20. Medical Emergencies
22. Principles of Drug Administration
23. Contrast Media and Introduction to Radiopharmaceuticals
PART IV: ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES
24. Professional Ethics
25. Health Records and Health Information Management
26. Medical Law
A. The Practice Standards for Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy
B. Professional Organizations
C. State Licensing Agencies
D. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Code of Ethics
E. The Patient Care Partnership: Understanding Expectations, Rights, and Responsibilities