What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part 1: The investment framework
1. The investment decision
2. Australian financial markets
3. The international investment environment
4. Financial management: derivative instruments and information sources
Part 2: Principles of passive management and asset pricing
5. Money market securities
7. Investor preferences and portfolio concepts
8. Risky asset pricing models and the CAPM
9. Alternative risky asset pricing models
10. Market efficiency
Part 3: Practices of active equity management
11. Equity valuation models
12. Macro- and industry analysis of share markets
13. Qualitative stock selection
14. Quantitative company analysis
Part 4: Derivatives and risk management
15. Futures and forward contracts
16. Option contracts
17. Advanced issues in options
Part 5: Management of multi-asset portfolios
18. Alternative investment classes
19. Portfolio management
20. Performance evaluation of managed funds