Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law, 10th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, Brandon C. Welsh, ISBN-10: 0495503649, ISBN-13: 9780495503644, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law, 10th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, Brandon C. Welsh, ISBN-10: 0495503649, ISBN-13: 9780495503644
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE CONCEPT OF DELINQUENCY.
1. Childhood and Delinquency.
2. The Nature and Extent of Delinquency.
PART 2: THEORIES OF DELINQUENCY.
3. Individual Views of Delinquency.
4. Social Structure, Process, Culture, and Delinquency.
5. Social Reaction, Conflict, and Delinquency.
6. Developmental Theories of Delinquency: Life-Course and Latent Trait.
PART 3: SOCIAL, COMMUNITY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY.
7. Gender and Delinquency.
8. The Family and Delinquency.
9. Peers and Delinquency: Juvenile Gangs and Groups.
10. Schools and Delinquency.
11. Drug Use and Delinquency.
12. Delinquency Prevention: Social and Developmental Perspectives.
PART 4: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice: Then and Now.
14. Police Work with Juveniles.
15. Juvenile Court Process: Pretrial, Trial, and Sentencing.
16. Juvenile Corrections: Probation, Community Treatment, and Institutionalization.
17. Delinquency and Juvenile Justice Abroad.