What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents:
1. Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles.
2. Job Order Costing.
3. Process Costing Systems.
4. Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
5. VariTable Costing for Management Analysis.
7. Performance Evaluation Using Variances from Standard Costs.
8. Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
9. Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
10. Capital Investment Analysis.
11. Cost Allocation and Activity-Based Costing.
12. Lean Principles, Lean Accounting, and Activity Analysis.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Statement Analyis.
Appendix A: Interest TTables.
Appendix B: Nike Inc., Form 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2013.