What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. The Changing Role of Managerial Accounting in a Dynamic Business Environment 2
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts 34
3. Product Costing and Cost Accumulation in a Batch Production Environment 78
4. Process Costing and Hybrid Product-Costing Systems 132
5. Activity-Based Costing and Management 164
6. Activity Analysis, Cost Behavior, and Cost Estimation 224
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis 266
8. VariTable Costing and the Costs of Quality and Sustainability 316
9. Financial Planning and Analysis: The Master Budget 350
10. Standard Costing and Analysis of Direct Costs 408
11. Flexible Budgeting and Analysis of Overhead Costs 452
12. Responsibility Accounting, Operational Performance Measures, and the Balanced Scorecard 498
13. Investment Centers and Transfer Pricing 542
14. Decision Making: Relevant Costs and Benefits 586
15. Target Costing and Cost Analysis for Pricing Decisions 638
16. Capital Expenditure Decisions 678
17. Allocation of Support Activity Costs and Joint Costs 732
1. Appendix I: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Internal Controls, and Management Accounting 760
2. Appendix II: Compound Interest and the Concept of Present Value 766
3. Appendix III: Inventory Management 774
4. References for “In Their Own Words” 781
5. Glossary 784
6. Photo Credits 796