What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Managerial Economics, 4th Edition, Luke M. Froeb, Brian T. McCann, Michael R. Ward, Mike Shor, ISBN-10: 1305259335, ISBN-13: 9781305259331, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
SECTION I: PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING.
1. Introduction: What This Book Is About.
2., The One Lessor of Business.
3. Benefits, Costs, and Decisions.
4. Extent (How Much) Decisions.
5. Investment Decisions: Look Ahead and Reason Back.
SECTION II: PRICING, COST, AND PROFITS.
6. Simple Pricing.
7. Economies of Scale and Scope.
8. Understanding Markets and Industry Changes.
9. Market Structure and Long-Run Equilibrium.
10. Strategy: The Quest to Keep Profit from Eroding.
11. Foreign Exchange, Trade, and Bubbles.
SECTION III: PRICING FOR GREATER PROFIT.
12. More Realistic and Complex Pricing.
13. Direct Price Discrimination.
14. Indirect Price Discrimination.
SECTION IV: STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING.
15. Strategic Games.
SECTION V: UNCERTAINTY.
17. Making Decisions with Uncertainty.
19. The Problem of Adverse Selection.
20. The Problem of Moral Hazard.
SECTION VI: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN.
21. Getting Employees to Work in the Firm’s Best Interest.
22. Getting Divisions to Work in the Firm’s Best Interest.
23. Managing Vertical Relationships.
SECTION VII: WRAPPING UP.
24. You Be the Consultant.