What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office, 6th Edition, By Stanley F. Malamed, ISBN: 9780323042352, ISBN: 9780323049566, ISBN: 9780323136266, ISBN: 9780323093040
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part One: Prevention
4. Medicolegal Considerations, written by Daniel L. Orrr II, PhD, JD, MD
Part Two: Unconsciousness
5. Unconsciousness: General Considerations
6. Vasodepressor Syndrome
7. Postural Hypotension
8. Acute Adrenal Insufficiency
9. Unconsciousness: Differential Diagnosis
Part Three: Respiratory Distress
10. Respiratory Distress: General Considerations
11. Airway Obstruction
14. Heart Failure and Acute Pulmonary Edema
15. Respiratory Distress: Differential Diagnosis
Part Four: Altered Consciousness
16. Altered Consciousness: General Considerations
17. Diabetes Mellitus: Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia
18. Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
19. Cerebrovascular Accident
20. Altered Consciousness: Differential Diagnosis
Part Five: Seizures
Part Six: Drug-Related Emergencies
22. Drug-Related Emergencies: Genral Considerations
23. Drug Overdose Reactions
25. Drug-Related Emergencies: Differential Diagnosis
Part Seven: Chest Pain
26. Chest Pain: General Considerations
27. Angina Pectoris
28. Acute Myocardial Infarction
29. Chest Pain: Differential Diagnosis
Part Eight: Cardiac Arrest
30. Cardiac Arrest and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
31. Pediatric Considerations
Appendix: Quick-Reference Section to Life Threatening Situations