What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
PART I THE MERGERS AND ACQUISITION ENVIRONMENT
1. Introduction to Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Restructuring Activities
2. The Regulatory Environment
3. The Corporate Takeover Market: Common Takeover Tactics, Anti-Takeover Defenses, and Corporate Governance
PART II THE MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS PROCESS: PHASES 1–10
4. Planning, Developing Business, and Acquisition Plans: Phases 1 and 2 of the Acquisition Process
5. Implementation: Search through Closing: Phases 3 to 10 of the Acquisition Process
6. Postclosing Integration: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Business Alliances
PART III MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS VALUATION AND MODELING
7. Merger and Acquisition Cash Flow Valuation Basics
8. Relative, Asset-Oriented, and Real Option Valuation Basics
9. Applying Financial Models to Value, Structure, and Negotiate Mergers and Acquisitions
10. Analysis and Valuation of Privately Held Companies
PART IV DEAL STRUCTURING AND FINANCING STRATEGIES
11. Structuring the Deal: Payment and Legal Considerations
12. Structuring the Deal: Tax and Accounting Considerations
13. Financing the Deal: Private Equity, Hedge Funds, and Other Sources of Funds
14. Highly Leveraged Transactions: LBO Valuation and Modeling Basics
PART V ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS AND RESTRUCTURING STRATEGIES
15. Business Alliances: Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, and Licensing
16. Alternative Exit and Restructuring Strategies: Divestitures, Spin-offs, Carve-outs, Split-Ups, and Split-Offs
17. Alternative Exit and Restructuring Strategies: Bankruptcy Reorganization and Liquidation
18. Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: Analysis and Valuation