What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Microbiology THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE, 1st Edition, John W. Foster, Zarrintaj Aliabadi, Joan L. Slonczewski, ISBN: 978-0-393-28873-5, ISBN-10: 0393264149, ISBN-13: 9780393264142, ISBN: 9780393288735
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROBIOLOGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE
1. Microbes Shape Our History
2. Basic Concepts of Infectious Disease
3. Observing Microbes
4. Living Chemistry: From Atoms to Cells
5. Cell Biology of Bacteria and Eukaryotes
6. Bacterial Growth, Nutrition, and Differentiation
PART II: ESSENTIAL BIOLOGY AND CONTROL OF INFECTIOUS AGENTS
7. Bacterial Metabolism
8. Bacterial Genetics and Biotechnology
9. Bacterial Genomes and Evolution
10. Bacterial Diversity
11. Eukaryotic Microbes and Invertebrate Infectious Agents
13. Sterilization, Disinfection, and Antibiotic Therapy
PART III: THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
14. Normal Human Microbiota: A Delicate Balance of Power
15. The Immune System: Inflammation and Innate Immunity
16. The Immune System: Adaptive Immunity
17. Immune Disorders, Tools, and Vaccines
PART IV: INFECTIOUS DISEASES
18. Microbial Pathogenesis
19. Infections of the Skin and Eye
20. Infections of the Respiratory Tract
21. Systemic Infections
22. Infections of the Digestive System
23. Infections of the Urinary and Reproductive Tracts
24. Infections of the Central Nervous System
PART V: EPIDEMIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
25. Diagnostic Clinical Microbiology
26. Epidemiology: Tracking Infectious Diseases
27. Environmental and Food Microbiology