What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Music Listening Today, 5th Edition, Charles Hoffer, ISBN-10: 1111839344, ISBN-13: 9781111839345, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE NATURE OF MUSIC.
1. Music Listening and You.
3. Melody and Harmony.
4. Dynamics, Timbre, and Organization.
5. Orchestral Instruments.
6. Other Musical Instruments.
Part II: EARLY, MEDIEVAL, AND RENAISSANCE MUSIC.
7. Early Western Music, 500 B.C.-A.D. 1200.
8. Late Medieval Music, 1100-1450.
9. Renaissance Music, 1450-1600.
Part III: BAROQUE MUSIC, 1600-1750 .
10. The Baroque Period.
11. Oratorio and Cantata.
12. Opera in the Baroque.
13. Baroque Instrumental Music: Suite and Sonata.
14. Baroque Instrumental Music: Concerto and Fugue.
Part IV: CLASSICAL MUSIC, 1750-1820.
15. Classicism and Classical Music.
16. Sonata Form.
17. The Concerto.
18. Classical Opera.
19. Chamber Music.
20. Piano Sonatas.
21. The Symphony and Beethoven.
Part V: ROMANTIC MUSIC, 1820-1900.
22. Romance and Romanticism.
23. Early Romantic Music.
24. Romantic Piano Music.
25. Program and Ballet Music.
26. Romantic Opera.
27. Romantic Instrumental Music.
Part VI: THE TWENTIETH CENTURY AND BEYOND.
29. Music in the Twentieth Century and the Future.
30. Impressionism and Post-Romanticism.
31. The Mainstream.
32. Primitivism and Expressionism.
33. Neoclassicism and Tone Row Music.
34. Concert Music in the United States.
35. New Sounds and New Techniques.
Part VII: POPULAR MUSIC AND JAZZ, 1750-PRESENT.
36. Early American Music.
37. Popular Music and Jazz Before 1950.
38. Popular Music Since 1950.
39. Music for Stage and Film.
Part VIII: MUSIC AROUND THE WORLD.
40. Folk and Ethnic Music.
41. Folk Music of Europe and the Americas.
42. Music of Africa and the Middle East.
43. Music of Asia.