What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition, Susan R. James, Kristine Nelson, Jean Ashwill, ISBN: 9781455703661, ISBN: 9781455703685, ISBN: 9781455775101, ISBN: 9781455703678, ISBN: 9781455746699
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
UNIT I: INTRODUCTION TO CHILD HEALTH NURSING
1. Introduction to Nursing Care of Children
UNIT II: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: THE CHILD AND THE FAMILY
2. Family-Centered Nursing Care
3. Communicating with Children and Families
4. Health Promotion for the Developing Child
5. Health Promotion for the Infant
6. Health Promotion During Early Childhood
7. Health Promotion for the School Age Child
8. Health Promotion for the Adolescent
UNIT III: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN CARING FOR CHILDREN
9. Physical Assessment of Children
10. Emergency Care of the Child
11. The Ill Child in the Hospital and Other Care Settings
12: The Child With a Chronic Condition or Terminal Illness
13. Principles and Procedures for Nursing Care of Children
14. Medication Administration and Safety for Infants and Children
15. Pain Management for Children
UNIT IV: CARING FOR CHILDREN WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS
16. The Child with a Fluid and Electrolyte Alteration
17. The Child with an Infectious Disease
18. The Child with an Immunologic Alteration
19. The Child With a Gastrointestinal Alteration
20. The Child With a Genitourinary Alteration
21. This Child with a Respiratory Alteration
22. The Child With a Cardiovascular Alteration
23. The Child With a Hematologic Alteration
24. The Child with Cancer
25. The Child with Major Alterations in Tissue Integrity
26. The Child With a Musculoskeletal Alteration
27. The Child With an Endocrine or Metabolic Alteration
28. The Child with an Neurologic Alteration
29. Psychosocial Problems in Children and Families
30. The Child With a Developmental Disability
31. The Child with a Sensory Alteration