What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Nursing Now! : Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends, 7th Edition, Joseph T. Catalano, ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3972-0, ISBN-13: 9780803639720, ISBN-13: 978-0803639720, ISBN-10: 0803639724, ISBN-13: 9780803639720
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
I. The Growth of Nursing
1. The Development of a Profession
2. Historical Perspectives
3. Theories and Models of Nursing
4. The Process of Educating Nurses
5. The Evolution of Licensure, Certification, and Nursing Organizations
II. Making the Transition to Professional
6. Ethics in Nursing
7. Bioethical Issues
8. Nursing Law and Liability
9. NCLEX: What You Need to Know
10. Reality Shock in the Workplace
III. Leading and Managing
11. Leadership, Followership, and Management
12. Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
13. Understanding and Dealing Successfully With Difficult Behavior
14. Health-Care Delivery Systems
15. Ensuring Quality Care
16. Delegation in Nursing
17. Incivility: The Antithesis of Caring
18. Nursing Informatics
19. The Politically Active Nurse
IV. Issues in Delivering Care
20. The Health Care Debate: Best Allocation of Resources for the Best Outcomes
21. Spirituality and Health Care
22. Cultural Diversity
23. Impact of the Aging Population on Health Care Delivery
24. Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
25. Integrative Health Practices
26. Preparing for Functioning Effectively in a Disaster
27. Developments in Current Nursing Practice