Test Bank for Nursing Today Transition and Trends, 9th Edition, JoAnn Zerwekh, Ashley Garneau, ISBN: 9780323401685, ISBN: 9780323474092, ISBN: 9780323474115, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Nursing Today Transition and Trends, 9th Edition, JoAnn Zerwekh, Ashley Garneau, ISBN: 9780323401685, ISBN: 9780323474092, ISBN: 9780323474115
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Unit I: Professional Growth and Transition
1. Reality Shock
2. Personal Management: Time and Self-care Strategies
3. Mentorship, Preceptorship, and Nurse Residency Programs
4. Employment Considerations: Opportunities, Resumes and Interviewing
5. NCLEX-RN and the New Graduate
Unit II: Nursing: A Developing Profession
6. Historical Perspectives
7. Nursing Education
8. Nursing Theories
9. Professional Image of Nursing
Unit III: Nursing Management
10. Nursing Management & Leadership
11. Building Nursing Management Skills
12. Effective Communication & Team Building
13. Conflict Management
14. Delegation in the Clinical Setting
Unit IV: Current Issues in Health Care
15. The Health Care Organization and Patterns of Nursing Care Delivery
16. Economics in the Health Care Delivery System
17. Political Action in Nursing
18. Collective Bargaining
19. Ethical Issues
20. Legal Issues
Unit V: Contemporary Nursing Practice
21. Cultural & Spiritual Awareness
22. Quality Patient Care
23. Nursing Informatics
24. Using Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research
25. Work Place Issues
26. Emergency Preparedness
Appendix A: Boards of Nursing
Appendix B: National Nursing Organizations
Appendix C: American Nurses Association and Constituent Member Associations
Appendix D: Canadian Nursing Associations