What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Pediatric Skills for Occupational Therapy Assistants, 4th Edition, Jean W. Solomon, Jane Clifford O’Brien, ISBN: 9780323169349, ISBN: 9780323169325, ISBN: 9780323394697, ISBN: 9780323169318
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Scope of Practice
2. Family Systems
3. Medical System
4. Educational System
5. Community Practice
6. Principles of Normal Development
7. Development of Performance Skills
8. Development of Occupations
9. Adolescent Development: Becoming an Adult
10. The Occupational Therapy Process
11. Anatomy and Physiology for the Pediatric Practitioner
12. Neuroanatomy for the Pediatric Practitioner
13. Pediatric Health Conditions
14. Childhood and Adolescent Psychosocial and Mental Health Disorders
15. Childhood and Adolescent Obesity
16. Intellectual Disabilities
17. Cerebral Palsy
18. Positioning and Handling: An Neurodevelopmental Approach
19. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Sleep/Rest
20. Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
21. Play and Playfulness
22. Functional Task at School: Handwriting
23. Therapeutic Media: Activity with Purpose
24. Motor Control and Motor Learning
25. Sensory Processing/Integration and Occupation
26. Applying the Model of Human Occupation to Pediatric Practice
27. Assistive Technology
28. Orthoses, Orthosis Fabrication, and Elastic Therapeutic Taping for the Pediatric Population
29. AnimalAssisted Therapy