What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Portfolio Construction, Management, and Protection, 5th Edition, Robert A. Strong, ISBN-10: 0324665105, ISBN-13: 9780324665109, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: BACKGROUND, BASIC PRINCIPLES, AND INVESTMENT POLICY.
1. The Process of Portfolio Management.
2. Valuation, Risk, Return, and Uncertainty.
3. Setting Portfolio Objectives.
4. Investment Policy.
PART II: PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION.
5. The Mathematics of Diversification.
6. Why Diversification Is a Good Idea.
7. International Investment and Diversification.
8. The Capital Markets and Market Efficiency.
9. Picking the Equity Players.
10. Stock Selection Models.
11. Security Screening.
12. Bond Pricing and Selection.
13. The Role of Real Assets.
14. Alternative Investments.
PART III: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT.
15. Revision of the Equity Portfolio.
16. Revision of the Fixed Income Portfolio.
17. Principles of Options and Option Pricing.
18. Option Overwriting.
19. Performance Evaluation.
20. Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities.
PART IV: PORTFOLIO PROTECTION AND EMERGING TOPICS.
21. Principles of the Futures Market.
22. Benching the Equity Players.
23. Removing Interest Rate Risk.
24. Integrating Derivative Assets and Portfolio Management.
25. Contemporary Issues in Portfolio Management.