What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Principles of Modern Chemistry, 6th Edition, David W. Oxtoby, H. Pat Gillis, Alan Campion, ISBN-10: 0534493661, ISBN-13: 9780534493660, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF MODERN CHEMISTRY.
1. The Nature and Conceptual Basis of Modern Chemistry.
2. Chemical Formulas, Chemical Equations, and Reaction Yields.
UNIT 2: CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE.
3. Chemical Bonding: The Classical Description.
4. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics.
5. Quantum Mechanics and Atomic Structure.
6. Quantum Mechanics and Molecular Structure.
7. Bonding in Organic Molecules.
8. Bonding in Transition Metals and Coordination Complexes.
UNIT 3: KINETIC MOLECULAR DESCRIPTION OF THE STATES OF MATTER.
9. The Gaseous State.
10. Solids, Liquids, and Phase Transitions.
UNIT 4: EQUILIBRIUM IN CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
12. Thermodynamic Processes and Thermochemistry.
13. Spontaneous Processes and Thermodynamic Equilibrium.
14. Chemical Equilibrium.
15. Acid-Base Equilibria.
16. Solubility and Precipitation Equilibria.
UNIT 5: RATES OF CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROCESSES.
18. Chemical Kinetics.
19. Nuclear Chemistry.
20. Interaction of Molecules with Light.
UNIT 6: MATERIALS.
21. Structure and Bonding in Solids.
22. Inorganic Solid Materials.
23. Polymeric Materials and Soft Condensed Matter.