What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, 5th Edition, Katherine M. Fortinash, Patricia A. Holoday Worret, ISBN: 9780323075725, ISBN: 9780323075749, ISBN: 9780323075732, ISBN: 9780323183468
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: FOUNDATIONS FOR PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSING
1. Psychiatric Nursing: Theory, Principles, and Trends
2. Nursing Practice in the Clinical Setting
3. The Nursing Process and Standards of Care
4. Therapeutic Communication: Interviews and Interventions
PART II: BIOLOGIC AND PSYCHOSOCIAL PRINCIPLES FOR MENTAL HEALTH NURSING
5. Adaptation to Stress
6. Neurobiology in Mental Health and Mental Disorder
7. Human Development Across the Life Span
8. Culture, Ethnicity, and Spirituality: A Global Perspective
9. Legal and Ethical Aspects in Clinical Practice
PART III: PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
10. Anxiety and Related Disorders
11. Somatoform, Factitious, and Dissociative Disorders
12. Mood Disorders: Depression, Bipolar, and Adjustment Disorders
13. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
14. Personality Disorders
15. Substance Related Disorders and Addictive Behaviors
16. Cognitive Disorders: Delirium, Dementia, and Amnestic Disorders
17. Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence
18. Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
19. Sleep Disorders: Dyssomnias and Parasomnias
20. Sexual Disorders: Sexual Dysfunctions and Paraphilias
PART IV: CRISIS AND PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCIES
21. Crisis: Theory and Intervention
22. Suicide: Prevention and Intervention
23. Violence: Anger, Abuse, and Aggression
24. Forensic Nursing in Clinical Practice
PART V: THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS
26. Therapies: Theory and Clinical Practice
27. Complementary and Alternative Therapies
PART VI: NURSING INTERVENTIONS WITH SPECIAL POPULATIONS
28. Grief in Loss and Death
29. Emotional and Mental Responses to Medical Illness
PART VII: NURSING INTERVENTIONS IN THE HOME AND COMMUNITY
30. Community Mental Health Nursing for Patients with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness