What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Psychological Testing: Principles, Applications, and Issues, 8th Edition, Robert M. Kaplan, Dennis P. Saccuzzo, ISBN-10: 1133492010, ISBN-13: 9781133492016, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: PRINCIPLES.
2. Norms and Basic Statistics for Testing.
3. Correlation and Regression.
6. Writing and Evaluating Test Items.
7. Test Administration.
Part II: APPLICATIONS.
8. Interviewing Techniques.
9. Theories of Intelligence and the Binet Scales.
10. The Wechsler Intelligence Scales: WAIS-IV, WISC-IV, and WPPSI-III.
11. Testing in Education: Tests of Ability in Education and Special Education.
12. Standardized Tests in Education, Civil Service, and the Military.
13. Applications in Clinical and Counseling Settings.
14. Projective Personality Tests.
15. Computers and Basic Psychological Science in Testing.
16. Testing in Counseling Psychology.
17. Testing in Health Psychology and Health Care.
18. Testing in Industrial and Business Settings.
Part III: ISSUES.
19. Test Bias.
20. Testing and the Law.
21. Ethics and the Future of Psychological Testing.